What is Metal Roof Restoration?
A complete waterproofing system for metal roofs that inhibits rust, stops leaks and provides an energy efficient, long-lasting, and attractive finish coat for years of service.
Thinking of replacing your aging metal roof? Before you decide, consider an affordable, environmentally friendly, and more energy-efficient alternative: metal roof restoration! You can trust our team of experts at J. Smucker Roofing as with your metal roof coating in Wilmington, DE to provide you with a solution that has ongoing benefits for your building. We are available at 717-985-7379 today.
A Comprehensive Solution
Whether you’re dealing with rust, ultraviolet deterioration, or weather-related damage to your existing metal roof, a quality metal roof coating can greatly extend the life of your roof. Metal roof coatings provide a waterproof barrier that protects your roof from additional damage while reflecting up to 80% of the sun’s heat and UV rays — significantly reducing your heating and cooling costs!
And the best part? A Metal Roof Restoration/MR System is available for about 1/2 the cost of traditional roof replacement! J. Smucker Roofing specializes in metal roofing restoration in Wilmington, DE that uses Conklin’s patented metal roof coating system — a lightweight, 100% acrylic, low-maintenance coating that provides superior protection while preserving your building’s structure for years to come.
All seams are strengthened with fabric reinforcement embedded into the Conklin elastomeric roof coating. Exposed fasteners are sealed from the elements with premium caulking. The entire roof surface is protected with one of Conklin’s industry-leading roof coatings.
Conklin’s Metal Roof Coating Advantages:
- Fast Installation with no interruption to your business operations
- This takes a fraction of the time it takes for a full metal roof installation
- Save tear off costs and disposal fees by keeping your existing roof
- White reflective coating helps you save 10%-50% on heating & cooling costs
- Durable coating helps reduce maintenance metal roof costs over the life of your roof
- Your roof stays flexible in hot or cold temperatures reducing damage for extended roof life
- UL 790 Class A fire rated protection
Want to find out more? Contact J. Smucker Roofing today at 717-985-7379 to see if a new metal roof coating in Wilmington, DE is right for your commercial building!